This boxcar was made in 1913 and was a car for the Pennsylvania Railroad. For several years it was housed at the Interwoven Mill Complex in Martinsburg on Winchester Avenue. The boxcar came to the Roundhouse Complex in 2016. The Boxcar Project is focused on the renovation of this boxcar. After the renovation, it is proposed that the boxcar will be converted into a museum display.